Our implantologist will want to learn as much as possible about your smile to diagnose any potential problems and to create an effective treatment plan. At Center for Implant Dentistry, our office features the Galileos® 3D cone beam imaging system in Bakersfield, California. If you would like to put this technology to work for your smile, call 661-663-9600 and a member of our team will schedule your appointment with implantologist Dr. Richard Casteen, prosthodontist Dr. Robert Willis or oral surgeon Dr. Robert Sharobiem.
We are proud to be able to offer our patients high-quality dental care using advanced dental technology, including cone beam 3D imaging technology. Our implantologist can use the cone beam 3D imaging system to get a three-dimensional image reconstruction of not only your mouth and teeth but also your neck, ears, nose and throat. We may use these 3D reconstructions to:
- Plan the placement of dental implants
- Examine the face and jaws
- Comprehensively evaluate the head and neck
- Diagnose dental problems, such as tooth decay (cavities)
- Find endodontic complications and plan root canal treatment
- Evaluate trauma in the face and teeth
- Plan and follow orthodontic treatment and progress
- Examine tooth abnormalities
- Diagnose TMJ disorders
Our Galileos 3D cone beam imaging system gives our implantologist and team a more comprehensive view of your mouth than we could get from digital X-rays, and we are proud to use that more complete look to diagnose, evaluate and treat a variety of dental problems to better care for your smile. Contact us today to learn more about Galileos 3D cone beam imaging and how we can use it to give you a happier, healthier smile.