Our team works hand in hand to provide you with implant dentistry that caters to your smile goals. At Center for Implant Dentistry, we offer a range of implant treatments designed to repair all types of smiles, whether you have one or multiple missing teeth. To learn more about implant dentistry in Bakersfield, California, please feel free to contact our team today at 661-663-9600 and visit with implant specialists, implantologist Dr. Richard Casteen and prosthodontist, Dr. Robert Willis.
- Full-Arch Replacement
- Multiple Tooth Replacement
- Post-Implant Care
- Single-Tooth Replacement
- Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the most stable dental restoration option out there. Unlike other restorations, dental implants simulate the entire tooth, giving you back the health of your smile and helping you to eat and speak with confidence again.
Dental implants are made of three main components:
- The implant post is the most important part of the implant. It acts as the new tooth root and is what gives the implant its incredible stability. The post is generally made from biocompatible titanium, and when cared for properly, it can last a lifetime.
- The abutment connects the post and the restoration, keeping your gums safe from infection. This part of the implant might not be as obvious as the other two, but it is crucial for the health and strength of the implant.
- The restoration is what acts as the visible, chewing surface of the tooth. This can be a single crown, a bridge or even a full-arch replacement. These will need to be replaced every once in a while with new restorations.