We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Like a credit card, but better!
CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay overtime and frees up cash and credit cards for the other expenses. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card, again and again, to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds! For more information or to apply now, just click on the link.
- No initial payment
- Payment plans ranging from 12 to 84 months
- No interest for up to 12 months or extended plans with interest as low as 3.99-9.99%
- Prepayments can be made anytime without penalty
- Fast, confidential service online at their secure website
- lendingclub.com–Good credit standing required.
Ez Pay is an in-house financing program that we offer to our patients for short-term payments on extended treatment. All payments must be made prior to the completion of treatment unless another arrangement is made with our financial coordinator.
- Make payments on dental treatment
- No credit history required
- Auto deducted from account of your choice